Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

TYR Half-year Review

I promised to live up with my blog's name and count D and myself's adventures together as married couple. I planned to do it on a yearly basis, thus my FB album title TYR Tours 2013. But for some reasons (I will not even try to explain), I sometimes forget to blog about it. And then I woke up and half year has past already. Aww. So I'm putting up this post to summarize where we've been for the past 6 months.

1. Coron, Palawan
This was the first trip we made this year. It was actually our honeymoon trip back in January.

2. CaliRana Laguna
We passed through this man-made lake on our way to Majayjay Falls last February. We just couldn't resist to goof around.

3. Majayjay Falls Laguna
We joined Club CB110's February Ride to one of the coolest falls I've been to. Read full blog post HERE.


4. The Cliffhouse Tagaytay
We celebrated our second month in one of the Cliffhouse's restaurant. We dined in the very cozy Opium Bed of Boun Giorno. Read full blog post HERE.

5. Gateway to Bicolandia
It is a tradition for us to ride during the Holy Week. This year, we looped the South Luzon. This gateway was the indicator that we just entered Bicol Region. We just have to take a snap.

6. Mayon Volcano
I'm proud to say we can now cross out the worls's perfect cone volcano off my list. Read full blog post HERE.

7. Matnog, Sorsogon
South Loop will not be complete without a picture with these famous landmark. And we did! Read full blog post HERE.

8. Subic Beach Matnog, Sorsogon
In my desire to find a beach after a very long ride, we found this paradise. Read full blog post HERE.

9. Naga City
Of course we have to pass by the City of Smiles. And I definitely saw a lot of Bicolano smiles. Nice! Read the rest of the blog posts about our South Luzon Loop. We passed by Naga twice.

10. Marlew Resort Binangonan, Rizal
It's me and D joining my family's summer outing last April. It was not a long ride. Actually it's just minutes from my mother's house but if the reference is Manila I guess we can count it as a tour also.

11. Baguio City
We stopped to pose at the Lion's head on our way to Baguio for the Team LS2 First Anniversary Ride last April.

12. Highest Point Atok, Benguet
Our real destination during that Team LS2 Anniv Ride was this place. It was drizzling and it was cold but we made it! Yay!

13. Nagsasa Cove Zambales
Last May, the oldies from D's motorcycle club decided to get together for a quick weekend getaway to Nagsasa Cove. Read full blog post HERE.

14. Shakey's El Pueblo
This was taken at Ponching's first birthday at Shakey's El Pueblo. I know it's just within the Metro but we dressed-up big time so I'm considering it as a tour. Hehe

15. Cagayan Valley
D's grandma died earlier this June so we went home to Cagayan for the funeral. We weren't able to get a good photo because the trip was not actually a leisure trip. We just snapped one shot at the bus terminal before going home.


So far that's it. We have another trip coming up this weekend for D's birthday. So I'll keep you updated. Please remind me to blog about it. Yay!


Can't wait for weekend,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...