Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

South Luzon Loop: MAYON VOLCANO

It's Day 2 of our South Luzon Loop! If you haven't read our Day 1 escapades, please read it HERE first.

We woke up at 6am. It's not too early because the riders estimated that we can reach Matnog in 5 hours. So since we already have fixed accomodation we did not pressure ourselves to wake up early. By 7am, we were already feasting in Bigg's Diner. The food was superb. Read my full review HERE.

By past 8 in the morning, we were already on the road. We just stopped in Pili so I can take a picture of Leo in front of his ex-wife's house.

The heat was slowly getting into me, so when I saw this view, I said 'Ok na sa akin to!'

By half past 9, my boredom was erased by this magnificent view - 

Of course, we have to take the trademark shot of Choco Banana -

Some blog said that you are lucky if the clouds will let you see the tip of the cone. And we were! So I have to take the zoom shot. Pardon the cable wire. Asungot!

See what I mean? Maganda na sana e!

We were getting nearer!

Shempre kailangan kasali ako!

One more hour of driving and we reached Cagsawa Ruins. The clouds hid the top of the volcano already. Aww. Anyhoo, look at how big D's tummy here -

A picture to be added to our growing TYR2013 Tours - 

How much did it cost us? 30 pesos. 10 pesos each for entrance, then another 10 for the parking fee. Fair enough.

After buying some pasalubongs, another ref magnet for our collection and some picture with the gigantic sili, we're off the road again to Matnog.


Follow my next posts. There's more!


Spicehhh,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...