Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Starbucks will cost us bucks!

Have you read my previous post? You should.
I forced my lunch girlfriends yesterday to go to Starbucks. That's new because we are not really coffee fans, specially me, I seldom drink coffee.
So there. We just bought some drinks and asked about the Starbucks coffee booth.
I have the idea how much from Hann. But some details were punched-out. So I got them myself.
Here:

40 cups of blended coffee for 2900php, 5800php for 80cups. Not bad! :)
14k for 100 frappucino (everyone's fave!). 14k also for 80 fraps and 40 coffee! wow!

I like the Doppio Package - 80 Tall Frappucino + 40 coffee.
But geee where will I get 14,000 bucks? D seemed not interested when I showed it to him last night. aww
I can settle with just the all-coffee package. I just need a sponsor! haha
Friends! help! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...