Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A day full of FLOWERS!

Cramming time! It is 2012 already and we still have lots to do. Oh my!
Since we only have Sundays to do bookings, we fully utilized our last sunday.

I got Sunny Florist for my Church flowers.
I was so lucky that I still got Mang Rey Asuncion's 2011 rate, I was a day early. whew!
His package is the cheapest from among SSA's accredited suppliers. So I grabbed it already.
I was not really particular with church flowers. The church itself is beautiful already, those flowers are just accessories.
I was bound to get the cheapest package, but Mang Rey offered me the next package for 2000php less! wow!
I only deposited half then (half of it will go to SSA). I needed to talk to D first about the upgrade.
After getting D's approval, I set a sunday meeting with Mang Rey.
So come sunday, we meet in a crowded Landmark foodcourt.
Just a little chitchat, additional payments and checking of receipt, the deal was closed - Sunny Florist for the SSA Flowers then! :D
i wish my flowers are better than these

BTW, We also meet another florist earlier on Sunday.
Ate Inah was a picture of a woman in action when she walked in her house where we are waiting.
I regret that I didn't set a meeting with her, so she pulled herself out of an event just to meet us (how touching!)
She knew my desire of not wasting much of my budget on flowers, so the talk about which flower went on smoothly.
I liked that she was not asking us to buy many things from her portfolio but encouraged us to try to do it by ourselves first.
Upon billing, I guess Ate Inah saw my hesitation with the price. She generously added more freebies since she cannot deduct from the price anymore.
I liked her. I trust that she can do wonders on my wedding since she knew Enderun by heart.
So it was another deal - Event Styling by Fullblooms CHECK!

Browse through her works here (photos taken from Fullblooms FB page):
Our Table Centerpieces consists of two designs.
Guests Table arrangement is at the left side of the pic below (this was personally chosen by D!wee).
VIP table arrangement will be like the right side pic. Pretty? :)
Table centerpieces

My Bridal bouquet will be of course full of yellow flowers. I choose a dozen of yellow Equadorian Roses.
I asked for white million stars and canary yellow flowers. I hope she gets it.

The other flowers:

Of course, ours will be in yellow and orange shades. We might incorporate touch of green to make it more alive looking.
My idea is that my girls will be in Butter Yellow shade of gowns, so I want the flowers to be in shades of darker yellow like canary yellow or orange.
Since I'll be spending much on flowers, I want people to notice it, instead of only noticing the gown and ignoring the flowers.

I really hope this will work on the day. I have such high hopes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...