Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

w@w auction WINNER!

After a long time of literally missing w@w, i was suddenly taken back into the wedding scene by this email header sent by Ms.Benz RE:W@W Auction.
I was super waiting for these. So although I'm a bit worried if Ms.Benz will allow me to join the auction, I sent my application anyway.
But I'm IN! I was allowed to join! weeeee

Actually, I was not rooting for those big items - Veluz gown, CA gown, Photo and Video, etc.
Even if it is for bidding, I still cannot afford the reserved price.
So my target then was the small items like Unity Coins.
But I was so late. I received my password a little bit before the closing time of most items.

I targeted Niko Hernandez' gown (only to try!), Baicapture Photobooth and Kim Valdez Hosting Services.
So I set my alarm at 1am in the morning to watch my bid.
By the time of closing the bids, Niko's gown price then was way out of my budget so I let it go.
I also realized that I don't want Baicapture anymore so I didn't follow it.
I was then focused on watching my bid for Kimberly Valdez.

I knew Kim from Sis April of w@w. She never fails to give good feedback for Kim and her coordinating team - Social Happenings.
So ok! I put my full trust on Sis April's bet.
Good thing, no one bothered to outbid my last bid. So I WON!
Kim's original hosting service fee is 7000php. I got it for only 3000php.
More than 50% discount! What a penny-saver!

Thank you w@w! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...