Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Touching Thursday

If all good deeds (I'm guessing its good hehe) are reciprocated with a compliment, I'll vow to do it often. Wanna know what I'm talking about? Check this out -

If you're wondering what she's talking about. I blogged about that HERE. Alright! If you're too tamad to check out the link, I made their wedding cord. It's made of bead crystals, just like mine. Since the cord I made Lorie was just packed in a cheap pouch (sorry no time!), I made the packaging of this one extra special. Ok fine, I basically just bought a ready made box from Papemelroti. I just made the gift tag so I guess it's still personalized. It's because I am somewhat hoping that Jaja Samaniego will capture my craft. I was once obsessed by her captures and it will be a dream come true if she'll use my work as her object. My fingers are crossed! Weee

And surprise! They liked it! Plus the tita and the mama! Hooray! It's not everyday that someone appreciates my craft so imagine my glee. Maybe I can continue my vow to craft the cords of all my friends to wed? What do you think?


Head bloated with glee,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...