Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Beads for the Boss

#ChesterLovesAimee

That's my boss Chester and idol Aimee's wedding hashtag. Whether you know them or not, I'm sure you're wondering why boss and why idol. Well, Chester is a college friend (boss ha friend yan, not classmate!). After college, we, together with some other college friends, decided to put up a t-shirt printing business (which is now defunct by the way). Because he was the only guy and we were always doing the meeting at his house, we made him the boss. Now for my idol Aimee - I always admire how this lady manages to lose weight in an instant! What a very responsive body! I'm so full of envy! haha!

Anyway. I'm so happy that boss is finally settling down. Honestly, I had this impression that he is not the marrying type (haha sorry boss!). But again Aimee impressed me by taming him! haha! Good Job Idol!

And to show my appreciation for Aimee and to congratulate boss, and just because I like to do it, I promised to make their wedding cord. It took me a long time though, but here it is --

Their theme is Peaches and Lemons. Boss said I have to use clear beads only but I found it so bare without ornaments so I put some yellow charms. But it's completely removable of course. Takot ko lang ke boss! haha!

Do you like it?


Hoping they'll like it,
Yosh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...