Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Second Month @ Boun Giorno

It's not fastforward guys. We just didn't celebrate our first month so you are now seeing our second month celebration. So to make things up, we (actually it's I) decided to take our date to a notch higher. It's literally higher because we dined in Tagaytay! Of course with Choco Banana! 

We met a rider friend on the way. We tried to catch up with him in the very traffic South Service Road, but we failed. He lost us. aww

We left BGC at around 5:30, we arrived at The Cliffhouse Tagaytay at around 7:30. 2 hours travel? Not bad! Our choice of restaurant was an Italian Restaurant inside The Cliffhouse. I read a lot of good reviews so I decided to dine there instead of the usual Leslie's or Antonio's Grill.

I was first impressed by their menu. It's made of wood -

While waiting for our orders, they gave us complimentary hot bread. They have this container in the table which I super like. It's Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil for the bread. See how they fit in one container without mixing with each other -

 Our orders arrived fast. That's impressive -
Seafood Fettucine
Chicken and Mushroom Rissoto
New York Pizza


All my orders were based on which has the best reviews online. I loved them all. But I find the rissoto somewhat nakakaumay after sometime. By the way, D had Coke light while I had Hot Choco for drinks.

And of course, we were so lucky that not much people were dining on a Thursday night so we were seated at the very famous Opium Bed!

 
  Here's us enjoying the bed a little bit more -

 

And here's my crazy husband, doing his thing in the very cozy Cliffhouse park -
The place seemed to be more beautiful when there's sunlight. I'll surely get back.

Another picture for our roadtrip collection-

Buon Giorno! Caffe & Bistro
Ms. Helen @ +63 915 505 1884
Tel# +63 46 413-2102
Unit 4 Cliffhouse Tagaytay
Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Highway
Tagaytay City 4120. - See more at: http://anton.blogs.com/awesome/2006/02/opium_bed_buon_.html#sthash.JmK5gsuW.dpuf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...