Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Harsh Brown Friday

I did not spell it incorrectly and it's not even a food blog. Although it can be if you want. I'm currently addicted to this little monster but I did not expect that I'll relate this to how people think of me.

I am as HARSH as a Hash Brown. I hurt people because of how I react to things. 

I'm mostly quiet but when I feel like we are close already I often speak out whatever is in my mind. This is of course of how I know you. If we usually throw green jokes with each other, I can ride on. I can be your green friend. I can be bitchy. 

But not all people understand. Some take my jokes as harsh. Others offensive. 

I'm not sure if sorry is enough for all those people I offended. But I want to say sorry nevertheless. I promise to try not to comment anymore. Or I'll try to avoid Facebook! That's even better!

What a Downer Friday :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...