Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

{SUPPLIER RATING} Emcee




ELLEN CELIS-TIMBOL
CONTACT: 0922-884 8209
DAMAGEDiscounted Price (Her 2012 Rate for Manila Wedding is P5,000)



Plus! Plus! Plus! I am proud to say that Ellen Celis-Timbol is a W@W find. We turned to the forum to look for a better replacement for my previous emcee. I happen to win a free Kim Valdez' hosting via W@W Auction but we decided to replace her a few months before the wedding for the sake of our peace of mind. Check the story HERE. I shorlisted Heidi Santos, Darlene Tan-Salazar and Ellen. I was about to choose Heidi because she's ER's resident host but she was no longer available on our date so the choice was then between Darlene and Ellen. Both were former W@Wies, so success is guaranteed. In the end, we chose Ellen because, personality-wise, we were on the same level.

And we were right! She's not only beautiful, she's equally talented!  We were both busy during the Christmas season, so after our first meeting, we only exchanged emails for the program. But the result was not compromised. She delivered! And she delivered superb!

Here's what she looked like on our wedding -

Here's Ellen at work - 

She managed to make our entourage enter with such energy. Look at this -

And made our shy friends cooperate fully with the games - 

She came up with something to kill time so the videographers can finish the SDE. She let our oldest married guests (who happened to be my grandparents) to give us advise for long lasting marriage. The hardest challenge was how to stop them from talking all night. haha! Look at how she did it with respect - 

She also sang Superbass for us! Cute! I found this stolen shot of her more beautiful -

I declare - I have made the right decision to get Ellen. She deserved a slow clap. Clap! Clap! Clap!


Wishing I am as beautiful as this very blessed gal,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...