Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Book Loot

Slowly, I am getting the hang of this newly-wed thing. My body is now accustomed to waking up earlier to do all the chores (even on Saturdays!). And since I am now relived of all the wedding preps thing that kept me busy last year, I have extra time for my hobbies! Number one of them is reading. Yay!  But upon checking my book shelf, I realized I have no new ones. In fact, I am now read-recycling -- yup I am re-reading The Hunger Games. Noooo!

So last payday, I dragged D to the bookstore while repeating these phrases in my mind -- I work hard, I got promoted, I have extra money, so I deserve this treat! Oh yes! Here's what I got -

Nice buy eh?


Still sleepy because I tried to finish one last night,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...