Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

{SUPPLIER RATING} Church Flowers

SUNNY FLORIST
CONTACT: 0917-892-5340 c/o Rey Asuncion
DAMAGEP10,000 (Discounted Package, Original Package: P12,000)

One of the things I regret in getting SSA was that the flowers are not included in the package (I'll talk about this in my next reviews). Aside from that, they have a list of their accredited florist! I thought 'For sure bonggacious ang price nyan kasi atista level ang church!'. And I'm not mistaken, I was shocked with the price given to me by the florist Ms.Susan of SSA endorsed. A whopping P25,000 just for church flowers! I turned to W@W for suggestions. I'm sure not all SSA brides are willing to shed that much moolah just for flowers. And as usual, I found good answers. 


Of all the accredited suppliers of SSA, Sunny Florist  gives the cheapest deals. In 2011, their cheapest package was P8,000 only - 

P8,000 Wedding Package
ALTAR - 3 reg. size arr.
AISLE - 6 reg. size round arr. all whte flowers, 1Dz.shasta or lilies each wd aster

P12,000 Wedding Package
ALTAR - 3 Euro style arr., 2 candelabra arr.
AISLE - 6 round arr. wd candle each n tull, all white cala lilies wd asters or shasta

P15,000  Wedding Package
EURO STYLE ALL LILIES WD ASTER.
ALTAR - 3 arr. Euro style, 2cndelabra arr.
AISLE - 8 Stand wd. Arrangement wd candle n tull

We initially got the 8k package, but because I am a W@Wie, Sir Rey offered the 12k package to me for just 10k. We grabbed his generosity with eagerness!

Here's what my church flowers looked like on the day. Colors edited by Peng to make it look yellow, but it's white actually -

I'm not really sure which of these flowers from the altar were from Sunny Florist. The church was well decorated since it's Christmas season. I'm sure the poinsettia flowers were not Sir Rey's - 

These were the candelabra - 

There were only 6 flower arrangements in the aisle, but Sir Rey texted me the day before our wedding that he will add roses as a wedding gift for me. Too bad this picture doesn't show - 


But judging the pictures, I am contented.


Flowery happy,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...