Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

{SUPPLIER RATING} Guests' Souvenir

VAPUR ANTI-BOTTLE (Class A)
CONTACT: 0906 483 4606 
http://loislean.sulit.com.ph/ 
https://www.facebook.com/jocelyn.p.torres
DAMAGE: P25/piece plus P100 Handling Fee


We wanted our souvenir to be somewhat useful. D and I agreed not to buy those feeling cute-sy figurine souvenirs with a lot of lace ek-ek! That is so 90's! haha! But at the same time, we wanted it to be unique and usable also. I wanted it to be related to the theme of course! D came up with the idea of using foldable water bottle. He saw it from one officemate and was very thrilled with the idea that it is very useful during travels so he instantly shared it to me. O-ha ume-effort! :)

Vapur Anti-Bottle

So the next step then was to find a store to buy it. But we do not have enough time so we resorted to just find a reputable seller online. A friend taught me that if you are planning to buy something from Sulit.com.ph, you have to check the Feedback Score of the buyer - the higher the better. Judging using that criteria, a particular ad by Loislean caught my attention. She has a whopping 139% positive feedback so we contacted her. After some negotations and phone call, we settled on 100 pcs of Orange (No more Yellow, sad!) Vapur Anti-bottle for P25 each. D picked it up somewhere, I'm not sure where (need to ask him).

The whole bunch was packed in 2 big Divisoria-style plastic bags. The bottles, however, were individually packed (Thank God!). My next dilemma is how to make it presentable and wedding souvenir worthy,but at the same time, will not hurt our budget more. After some trial and error, I came up with this -  
I folded the product into two (I already said it's completely foldable right?), stapled the plastic so it'll stay in place, wrapped the thing with our Caution tape (D got this from work), took out the hook, then insert the gift tag I made. Voila! We have our souvenir!

Giddy with our precious find,
Yosh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...