Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Our Story


Took this out on the Pages tab. Preppin to revert back to personal blog now. But I can't get rid of this post totally. So here you go --

Unexpected. Really. It's a very long read. If you have time, then indulge. :D

The story started in Laguna. 
From Rizal, I travelled all the way to Laguna to put my ECE degree into use. The place is haven for people like me, who has great pride of enduring low pay and long working hours as long as we are in the industry (that was me before :P ). But more than that, I was also mending a broken heart. And I thought, a new world can help me forget. Then came an opportunity from TFPC.
Two months after, D was hired as Mechanical Engineer. Our first meeting wasn't really nice. We sort of like judged him by his looks and acts (sorry:D ). Can't blame me though. He was sporting this weird-looking long and straight hair, plus the eyeglasses and baggy clothes. To top all that, he owned this mirror -a big white empty compact mirror! So gay! :)) 
In terms of work, we were civil. I'm from Electrical, he's Mechanical. We clashed once in a while and blamed each other for tester failure. 
But outside production, we're cool. We shared interests in eating, drinking, club-hopping, travelling, fooling around and most specially, in cam-whoring:

We have totally different personalities, but we jive with being talkative. He talks a lot -mostly about escaping from an ex-gf while I talk about anything. Right there and then, he became one of my closest friends in Laguna.

Although we were already close, I was disappointed when I learned that TFPC will send me to China with him. Why not Jhaba or Tom?! hehe :P. Little did I know that, that will be the start of our upgraded level of friendship. Why not? If in a foreign land you know no one but him. And believe me, even his common axe body spray smelled wonderful there. :P

I'm really not sure what happened next. All I knew was that one day I'm in love with him - I don't know why, how or even when. But for me it didn't matter. That was then July 4, 2007.

Life was better, but it was never easier. We've faced several roadblocks, some of them nearly put us to brink of breaking up - the biggest of which was the nightmare of a long-distance-relationship. But we conquered it -Thanks to Skype!

Some said we won't make it, but they were wrong. Through the years, we are at the lovest of love. And now, we are engaged. The 'unexpected couple' will soon tie the knot. Give us more years, and we'll show you that love is lovest. ALWAYS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...