Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

First weeks of Married Life

I know you are all getting tired of me saying sorry because I haven't blog that much lately. But geesh married life is so full of actions! Before, I wonder what the hell are those housewives doing. They are just staying at home yet they say that they are busy! Now I understand. It seems like chores never end. But I'm not complaining (I shouldn't! I have a lifetime to do this). 

I wash and iron clothes, sweep and mop the floor, clean the toilets (yes we have two! who the hell said we need more than one? :S), get rid of the dust, water the plants, do the grocery, get wet in the market, cook food (this I love!), organize and decorate our things from our respective old houses, entertain the guests... and at the same time be the sweetest wife ever. That's all hard work. And with that I salute all the housewives who do all these everyday without complaining (I have to learn how to do that!)

Oh by the way, you might have noticed that I skip washing the dishes in the list. No I didn't forget. Aside from tidying his 'motorcycle' things and occasionally fixing the broken stuff at home, that's one thing I tasked D to do everyday. And he does that sexily (i mean topless), every night!
Since we are always rushing in the morning, he does the dishes every night
As I've mentioned, of all the chores I do everyday, my pet peeve is cooking. D now blame that as the reason behind our weight gain! I gained a whopping 9lbs since the wedding. Sad! Maybe I should learn to cook healthy food instead. But my MIL makes it harder for us. Occasionally, she makes us take home food from her house.
Our sunday take-out
I bought us small baunan so our food intake will be limited. I guess I should not compress the rice. hehe
Our baon feast

And being newly-weds, I, most of the times, want to get cheesy with what I serve D. Sometimes, I think I just want to let people see D fat so they'll think that he's hiyang with married life. And eventually, they'll think I'm a good wife. That's not a healthy thought, I know. Anyway, here's what we feast for breakfast on Valentines.
My various egg hearts
And here's what we like to do on our spare time.
D testing the new bed

Another shot of our love bed with my other model (my sister!). I'd like to thank Pres April for sharing where they bought their bed. As usual, I copied it from my idol. She's got get taste, can't blame me!

Bed Frame from Ideas for Living
Mattress and Pillows from Mandaue Foam
Mattress protector - wedding gift (SM registry)
Bedsheets, pillow cases - Family Home Sanitized Set from SM Homeworld
Pillow Protector - wedding gift (Ikea)
 Of course, we also love having visitors!
Our first house guests - D's Family
2nd and 3rd house guests - D's club friends
Our 4th house guest was my little sister (picture posted above). Our next target guest is my family, just not sure when.

One thing about married life that makes me lonely is that we seldom go out on dates na. Because we are saving money to buy more furnitures! But we made it a point to make the most of our stay at home. Here's what we do on Fridays.
Again another topless shot of D. He doesn't like wearing shirt at home. hehehe
 Ahh married life. This is just the start. I hope it'll stay as sweet as this. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...