Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Let's Par-TEA!

In our desire to be more healthy, we decided to start with the horrible D word again. Diet for you, Dreadful for me. haha! Anyway, we started to skip rice already during dinner. I know, I know it's not enough. Let's take it one step at a time, ok? You have to understand - it is really hard to go on a diet without a STRONG motivation. Last year it was the wedding, Now, it's supposed to be summer outing but it has no effect! Damn! It can't be! I can't be a losyang wifey. 

So last night, D took out the tea set one of our principal sponsors gifted us. It's so chic that I stashed it in storage right away because I wanted that to be for visitors only. But hey we can road test it right? Since we do not have yummy special tea with us, we just used my Lipton Green Tea. Look - 

Par - TEA!

Tea served by the semi-topless Chinese Boy (daw!)
Oohh I have this great desire to stock up yummy teabags and coffee now. Dedma na my palpitations due to caffeine. :S



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...