Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Onshore Friends

Guys! I'll just take a break on Suppliers' Ratings ha? On second thought, I haven't been doing any ratings lately. Sorry na! I'm so preoccupied with our move-in stuff.

Anyway, right now all I want to blog about is my friend Chelai's homecoming. She's been to London for 10 long months. You might say it's not that long, but the fact that she missed my wedding, for us that's a big separation booboo. But that's work so we can't do anything.

BTW, Chelai is one of the very close friends I gained in Accenture. The other one is Lara. Then the MIA Edwin. Anyway, We had a hard time setting date for this meetup because of our schedule. I am busy with my new house, Chelai on meeting bunch of friends and Lara on her upcoming SG assignment. Yes! Lara will be going to SG in the next few days. Finally! Somehow, it made me feel I'm left alone. My friends has been going in and out of the country while I'm stuck here in the Philippines. But at the same time, I don't think I'm ready. When will I ever be ready??

Well, going back, here's the pictures of our night of fun:

the ever takaw Chelai
Lara, Chelai and I on Seafood Island
Ohh did I mention that our dinner was Chelai's lunch? She was on UK shift so we had dinner/lunch at 8pm. Of course in Eastwood. After, we walked with her back at Accenture's office, just right behind the Eastwood Mall. We took the opportunity to snap a picture of this:



I got to take home some pasalubongs! Thank you Chelai! And bon voyage Lara! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...