Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

{SUPPLIER RATING} Entourage Flowers

FULLBLOOMS
1496 Galvani St., Brgy San Isidro Makati City
CONTACT: 0917-8799803 c/o Inah Anupol
DAMAGEP24,200 (Entourage Flowers + Reception Styling Package)



Brace yourself for some contrasting comments with this rating and next one. I'm actually undecided what rating to give, so I made a separate post for each aspect. 

First up, entourage flowers. 

My initial reaction when I saw the flowers delivered early in the morning of my wedding day was - 'WOW! Fresh na fresh!'. Here's the more detailed reviews - 





MY WEDDING BOUQUET

When I saw my bouquet my initial reaction was - 'Bakit ang liit?'. But I just shrugged it off thinking that maybe it was just from my point of view. Besides, the bouquet was really beautiful. There's some wilted part but it's ok. See for yourself -  


True to her promise, Ate Inah gave me what I wanted. Even the personalized handle I requested. I wanted my bouquet handle to bear the CAUTION sign. I first gave her a real CAUTION tape but she dismissed the idea because the plastic material of it will not be compatible with the flowers' stems. I thought - 'Ok, you are more knowledgeable than me on that matter so ikaw na ang bahala'. They wrapped the actual bouquet with yellow ribbon marked (using pentel pen) with CAUTION. Ok sana if not for the smudges created by the pentel pen. It looked dirty to me. Anyway, hindi naman exposed so ok lang. 


Until now, I still think my flowers were too small for me. You decide -

It was ok from that point of view. How about this one?

Oh well, maybe it's just me. 


MOTHERS' MINI-BOUQUET

Mothers were not supposed to have big bouquets right? So this is ok?


MOH & BRIDESMAIDS MINI-BOUQUET

I just thought that the abays' bouquet were a lot bigger than the mothers. Anyhoo, I loved that the colors popped out from their gowns!



SECONDARY SPONSORS' WRIST CORSAGE

I chose to gave them wrist corsage instead of the usual mini-bouquet because basing on experience, it was very hard to hold your pouch, your symbol (cord, veil or candle) and your bouquet all at the same time. So I believe I gave them a slight relief on this one. The corsage were gorgeous!


NINANGS' BOUQUET

I regret the colors of these. It totally blended with the ninangs' gowns. But it's my fault so no point taken out of Fullblooms.


FREEBIES!

Plus, I got these items for free - 
Offertory Flowers

Bridal Car Flowers

Maybe you're wondering why I gave Fullblooms full scores while I have several issues. First of all, the problems I saw were very minimal. It's just that I think the bouquets were small. No big deal right? Plus, the negotiations I had with them was very smooth. Actually, Ate Inah was very kind. I booked her January 2012 with specific pegs in mind. Read it HERE. But I had a sudden change of mind on the first week of December! Barely 3 weeks before my wedding! I first wanted an all-yellow bouquet but I changed it to Yellow-Orange-Green-White one. I also changed the abays' flowers to match it with their gowns. Bad me! (I have more for reception styling. Wait for it!) I saw the hesitation on Ate Inah's daughter's face when I told them my plan. She said - 'Mommy na-order na yan e'. But Ate Inah shush her and said we can do this. Bait diba? Thus, the perfect score. 

But as I told you at the start of this post, I have different review on reception styling.


Still loving Fullblooms,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...