Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

{SUPPLIER RATING} Reception Styling

FULLBLOOMS
1496 Galvani St., Brgy San Isidro Makati City
CONTACT: 0917-8799803 c/o Inah
DAMAGEP24,200 (Entourage Flowers + Reception Styling Package)



The reception styling actually made me sad. It was not what I was expecting. It was actually not what we discussed. I could have given them the lowest score but if you read my Entourage Flowers Review, they've been so good to me. So bawi lang?

PRESIDENTIAL TABLES

My peg came from Fullblooms creations. 

Our contract said - 6 low arrangements (3 square and 3 round). Instead, I got these -

Do you see any Greens or Orange? NONE. I rechecked the contract and oohh she didn't write the colors. My bad for not checking. But hey I attached pictures on it. So no lusot dapat!
GUESTS' TABLES

Again, my peg was their own - 

D personally picked that set-up. I told them I will add addtional DIY stuff. I gave them my proposed table layout but I asked them to modify it to their own liking. Wanna see what happened? Here - 
Grabbed from a friend
Looks good right? But I saw some other pictures which were not. Now, I'm not sure if my friends just arranged the centerpieces for this shot to make it Instagram-worthy. Now, for the other picture - 


See what I'm talking about? It looks totally cheap when scattered. Do you notice that orange straw flowers on the table? Me and my family made that. It's some sort of like a cool thing when I was little. I requested for it to be used as ornaments for the tables. They did as told but not in a good way. Argh.

The paper flowers I made also look battered! What happened? They're like these at home -


I did not like the orchids also. D wanted the twigs to be green. They made it MINT green. Hindi bagay! Oh well, we didn't specify which green so I guess it's our fault. Have you noticed our twigs were thinner also?


TABLE DECORATION 

I noticed one table runner crumpled in the middle. Was that purposedly done? It was sort of like unbalanced to me too.


SNACK BAR

Hahaha! I just laughed. I bought and made all the stuff in there. They just added the flowers. I asked them if they have some tray or containers I can borrow. They said none. I asked Karen of Enderun if they have, she said they have some bowls to lend. So it's settled. I endorsed it to my OTD also. Until, I saw these -

Guess what's wrong. It's the freakin' arrangement! To be fair, I saw that they tried to arrange it neatly at first.  Based on the picture below, I assume Enderun only provided eating bowls and not decorative bowls. I am very sure also that the guests just came as thunders even before my photogs came so the only shot they were able to capture was the massacred-snack buffet already. I should have provided containers. So ok it's my fault.


OTHER TABLES

They put flowers in the cake table as well. No comment on that. There should be flowers also on the buffet table and on the registration table. It's on the contract but I wasn't able to check.


STAGE

My stage was just simple. I asked for a simple white backdrop, a couch, a ladder and the personalized letters.

I got it! But I was charged extra. I planned to do the letters on my own but I lack time so I decided to made it done by Fullblooms instead. Ate Inah said I just need to pay for the materials and pa-meryenda sa gagawa. I was shocked when she texted me that it will cost additional 1,200php. Really? For this??

Maybe the crystals were made of Swarovski! The letters, by the way, were made of a thin plywood. The surface were painted with yellow and black. But why am I still seeing trace marks? Maybe they painted the whole plywood first then traced the letters? Ahhh kaya mahal.

With all my rants, you might wonder why I still gave them an acceptable rating. As I said before, Ate Inah was very good to me. She gave in to my last minute changes. Plus, she allowed me to endorse some DIY's to them. I brought my paper flowers in softdrinks' can and bottles to their office after Christmas. I also endorsed the snack bar food. All of which were not included in our agreed contract, they just gave me a favor. Imagine the additional baggage in their truck. And also may I note that I didn't see Ate Inah in my venue that day. It was only her assistant. I made a conclusion that maybe my wedding was not personally handled by Ate Inah thus the poor execution. My entourage flowers were good naman, so my hunch may be right eh?

Oh by the way, I almost gave them a score of 1 because they made me pay 500php because someone took home a vase. I saw the same vase in SM and it costs less than a hundred. Oh well maybe she brought hers in Rustans. Anyway, I still give them 2.


Feeling mabait,
Yosh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...