Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Don Arturo's 70th

Last Thursday, I posted this photo on Facebook:

Yes, you're right! That's my entry for the #throwbackthursday fevah! And yes again, that's a young me in pink. The guy in blue is my grandfather. I posted that photo not only for #TBT but to greet my Daddy a Happy Birthday also! In fact I captioned that photo with this -
Kilala mo yung 'One of the Nicest Boys in Rizal'? Birthday nya ngayon! Happy Birthday Daddy! Oha birthday na TBT pa! 

But that's not the end of it! Last Sunday, we celebrated Daddy's birthday with the usual family get together. Lately, it has been always at my tito's house (the one being constructed, so please pardon the mess). My tita ordered 2 bilao of puto, then she cooked pansit. I brought a Red Ribbon Cake with matching number candles. I'm not always that generous and we do not always celebrate birthdays but hey it's not everyday that a man celebrates his 70th year on earth! After what my grandfather went through this year (prostate operation), I'm sure I'm one with my family to say that, that was just apt.

I really hope God will grant him more years to live so he can see his grand-drandchildren from me. After all, he is strong as a horse now at 70!


Daddy's girl,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...