Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

w@w Button Pins!

Wow! I never expected that I'll get something from my visit to the w@w booth last bridal fair. :)
That's always a good thing about w@w - you'll know that you can learn anything from your sisters, but you'll still be surprised with the unexpected things! like this button pins!

maybe I need another one hmmm
some side kwento:
D and I always meet on Fridays. Since I get out of the office at 8pm, our normal friday evening routine starts with him picking me up at my office. But that friday was different, I asked him to just meet me at Megamall. And since he'll be there before me, he might as well pickup the pins from Matus. He obliged. He texted me as soon as he got it: 'Nakuha ko na. akala ko tig-1 tayo. hehe. 1 lang pala. Pinaghanap ko pa sila.' Yay! So he wanted one also! haha. My groom is really hands-on na.

And with that, I have some discovery! I learned that D is also a registered w@wie! That's why he knew what Pinterest is, because we were talking about it in the forum and he read it. But he admitted that he just lurks. But still he is that interested in wedding preparation that he reads! Yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...