Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

L/S - CHECK!

We are over our budget!!!
So we need to starting cutting expenses on some items.
Let's start off with the Lights and Sounds. I got Cybersound Pro. Their package is relatively cheaper that other professional L/S supplier in the field. Even cheaper than Rejectkrew.
I know, I know. You'll tell me this is important. Because no matter how good your emcee is, or how great your musicians are, if you have a L/S supplier that will not deliver, all your efforts will go into waste.
I got that. But I need to take this risk now.
I started with this item because I know, in case they fail, Enderun's in-house sound system can deliver.
And BTW, this is April's recommendation. I trust her, she is one of those w@w sisters who is trustworthy enough to give honest reviews.
Cybersound itself has relatively good reviews.
I only read one negative comment about them - on one event, they failed to open the bubble machine.
I'm thinking maybe they just forgot (in the middle of all the chaos!) or maybe they thought that people won't notice.
I discussed this with Kim and she said that it can easily be remidied by good reception program. If the suppliers are guided with a synched program for sure they will be reminded to use whatever is planned.

So there, I hope I made the right choice.
L/S : Cybersound Pro - CHECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...