Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

WOWed by W@W Graffiti Wall!

Unexpectedly, we attended another fair last weekend at Megamall.
Well, I registered our names for this sometime last year (yes! that long!). I'm receiving constant updates from it on my e-mail but I wasn't really checking. Maybe because D and I were not planning to attend? I don't know. Hmmm because currently we are looking more on some suppliers which we thought will not be joining those bridal fairs - like acoustic bands and couturier.

But since we will be meeting my dear friend Jebs there (btw Jebs is my 'posh' friend who is also our veil sponsor) and we will be watching Unofficially Yours, we decided to drop by the fair. (geeee I don't even remember the name of the fair waaaa). We decided to try on some photobooths (will blog about this next time). And weeee I remembered w@w will setup a booth there.

Unfortunately, Ms.Benz is not at the booth when we came. We met April and Dei instead. I signed on the wall and Sis April took our picture! Yey! After some chitchat with April, we said goodbye already. We didn't stay long because D is starving to death and I'm too shy. aww 
I didn't force D to pose ha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...