Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

It's a BOY! :)

Want to plan the gender of your honeymoon baby?

Last night my FSIL announced that they will be having a BOY! We were so excited because this will be the first grandson in both of their families. Then i remembered telling them before that I knew it will be a boy because I have looked it up in the Chinese Calendar for pregnancy months ago. They didn't want to believe then because they wanted a girl, wag ko daw pangunahan at baka mausog! haha. Then I posted an FB post: 'i told you.. cheverlu'. Then this morning I received bunch of PMs asking me to share the calendar.

So for those interested, check this out:

I found it here:
http://www.momswhothink.com/pregnancy/chinese-pregnancy-calendar.html

Notice its similarity with the elementary multiplication table? Well it basically works that way.
To use the Chinese pregnancy calendar, you will go down the column until you get to the age of the mother at the time of conception (it could be different if the mother has had a birthday since conceiving).
Then go across that row until you get to the month the baby was conceived. If the square is blue, it's a boy! If the square is pink a girl is on the way!

Although im not sure if this is absolutely correct. (Chinese peeps correct me if my link is wrong!). But so far the logic is accurate to those I know. I guess there's nothing to lose if we try. :)

But im quite sad about this. It does not include when can I have twins with different gender! I want that! para isang irihan na lang. hahaha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...