Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More Flowers for me!

Because I have lots of Flower Girls! Yey! :)

Our family is blessed to have lots of little girls. As in the last 4 pregnancy in the family gave us 4 cute girls! weee
And their mom's are willing to take out money to glamour their kids. (I'll talk about this later) Yey more!
So even before D's proposal I know I won't have problems finding Flower Girls.
Well i guess there will be a problem if there are also little girls in D's side, fortunately there's none. (Clarification: I'm not saying that I'm happy that they don't have children pa ha? I mean this is good for us because we won't have to choose which girl to include. clear enough? )

Filipino weddings normally have 3 flower girls. I talked to my tita Winnie if I can get only one of her two girls, I chose Iya since she is my godchild. She said it's ok but she will have Isha wear gown also so as to avoid 'inggitan'! yay! I don't want to waste her money without giving her daughter the spotlight so I agreed to get the two.
Flower Girl #1 - Iya
Flower Girl #2 - Isha
Another one of my inaanaks is sure to be on my list. She is my cousin Jonna's daughter. She is so pro in terms of projecting to camera and she carries herself well. She should be! Because her mom's dream for her is to be a beauty queen! haha. BTW, this kid is always teased that I am her mother. Even my own mother said she is an exact replica of me when I was her age. haha. Siguro sa akin pinaglihi ni ate! haha
Flower Girl #3 - Jayna
Well of course my sister should be there too! Mawala na ang lahat wag lang sya! haha
(Pardon the ash-white face. :P My sister is naturally dark-skined, and she put too much powder on her face for this shot haha)
Flower Girl #4 - Chacha
The pictures were taken past 9 in the evening. So please bear with the just-woke-up look. Actually they were already in bed when I gave the cards to them. But the important part was - THEY ALL ACCEPTED! Yey! :D.

OT:
I mentioned earlier that my tita Winnie and ate Jonna like to glamour their girls a lot. Bigay-luho much!
Just recently, Iya and Jayna joined their school's Mr&Ms Raises. They are competing against each other. I just hope this will not create bad notes for the family.
Anyway, I'm rooting for both. If you'd like to help, we would be needing your votes. Please like my inaanaks' picture:

For IYA, please like her photo HERE.

For JAYNA, please like her photo HERE.

Thank you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...