Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Our Churros and Paella Night!

My long-overdue cravings for Churros was finally fulfilled! Yey!
Actually it was my first time eating churros. Ironic that I'm craving for it right? Actually what I was cravings was the chocolate dip. I just remembered that one time I tried a donut stick with chocolate dip - I just cannot remember if it is from Mister Donut or from Dunkin Donut. So I searched for it, then a blog entry caught my attention. It was exactly like what I was craving for - Dulcinea's Churros!

So Last Friday, since D and I were in Megamall, we searched for my craving! It was not my first time in Dulcinea, I remembered dining there when I was younger. But I never tried their Churros.
yummy! :)
The verdict:
Perfect! :)
Unlike the Mister Donut batter which is sweet (because it's doughnuts!), Dulcinea's batter is just bland. No special taste to it. It's just like flour mixture that is deep-fried. But it is so perfect for the rich chocolate dip!
It costed us 98 pesos for 5 batter and a cup of chocolate dip. Not bad!

And since we're on it, we also tried their Paella Valenciaga. I tried Paella in some else's place, but I just have to try this Spanish restaurant's best dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...