Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

What I like about goodbyes...

What I like about goodbyes are the DESPEDIDA FOOD! :)

And so after more than a year of being together in yet another company, Leigia left us again. BTW, Lei is a former officemate from Accenture. She is also the one who brought us to our current company. And now, she is again ahead of us in searching for greener pasture!

She treated us for lunch on her last day! Yey! We went to Mozu. It was not my first time there but it's Lei's so we tried it before she leaves. We ordered Crispy Pork Binagoongan, Baby Back Ribs and Paksiw Steamed Bangus. And they were all great value for your money. So good! Even the mango shake was good. I just didn't like the Kiwi smoothie. aww. I still prefer Fruitas version of it.
 And the ever-delicious Frozen Brazo! Yummmmmyy!
Too bad Lara was working from home. :P

So, will I be following Lei again? Hmmm.. Not now. Maybe next year? :P We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...