Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Run again :)

Last time I checked, I only have 9 months to go before my big day. So close! But I still have more pounds to shed. awwness

I already experienced the feeling of almost-sexy (not totally sexy! but it was a far cry to my usual size hehe). That was when I was preparing for D's homecoming from Saudi. Now that he's back, slowly im gaining the lost weight. waaaa

So much for slackness! Let's get back to business! :P
there's a cute guy at the back :P
thank you for the wristband Thace! :)

sweat it!

jogging with mama and chacha

the slackers! :P
the breakfast after
I'm trying to do this TThS. And then some interval do-it-at-home exercise on MWF. BTW, I'm doing this every morning before going to work (Thank God for 10am-7pm shift!) I still prefer working out in the morning when the sun can shine on me. I feel intimidated to run at BGC after work. It's so crowded with full-dressed runners! aww
I really hope I can keep this up for long. Please support me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...