Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

I love Fridays! :)

You know why I love Fridays? Because it is my cheat day!
Since I am on a diet for my wedding, I only eat less on Mon-Thurs - no rice, veggies and fruits only. When I feel weak I eat some carbs, but only minimal. And so as not to deprive myself that much, I decided to have cheat days. Yes, it is actually the whole weekends for me. But fridays are different because I eat what I want on Fridays. During Saturdays and Sundays, I eat rice also but I limit my viand to chicken or fish. So Fridays for me are that special. And haller?!, after four long days for depriving myself, Fridays are so to-wait-for for me.

You want proof? Take a look at an example of how I eat on Fridays.
Yes! that much rice! :P
Yum! Yum! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...