Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Oh My Girls!

Bridesmaids!
I want this part of my entourage to well-represent my whole life. So I chose to choose girls from my childhood life, my college life and my work life.

Let's start with the childhood life. If I have to choose someone who has been there for me since gradeschool, then all throughout highschool, that would be my Pac (I made it up from Lorie's surname- Mapacpac). We been good friends eversince and until now. During our elementary days, we both struggle to be on top of the class while balancing puppy love at the same time. We lined beside each other during our COCC trainings. We may have lost touch after highschool but we made it up when we found each other in the same company after college. So if there's anyone (aside from my cousins), who knew me well since I was young, that would be Lorelie.

Then there's college. I have a lot of close girlfriends during college. But not all of them are still within reach until now. So I choose the first person I thought when I asked myself - Another college girlfriend? That is Joya. We were not that close back in college. Because she was so busy! ECESS officer eh! But now, she'll be next in line after Joann. So there, meet my second Bridesmaid:

So after college, there's work-life. As much as I wanted to choose from Laguna, I thought it will be much of a hassle for gown-fitting. So I choose someone I knew from my next career. Two of them are so very dear to me, but I only have slot for one. I first asked Lara, since we are in the same company. She said I should give the slot to Chelai because she is so tired to always be the bridesmaid. Chelai said ok when I asked her. But something good came up for her, she has to leave for London. I was saddened by this news but I was totally happy for her. She has been waiting for it for so long. Lara was always ready to backup when Chelai cannot make it, so it never was our issue. But since I already printed Chelai's name on the WYB card, I still gave it to her as remembrance.
Chelai with the card before flying to London!

Lara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...