Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bagaholic's Big Day Today!

Everytime someone asks me how did you know w@w, I always say 'It's a long story'. Well, indeed it is. But because it is a very special day I will tell that story..

Right after my engagement in 2010, I was excited but clueless at the same time. I didn't have even a single idea where to start. I ranted my concerns to my friend Joweyn. And then she gave me her officemate's website. That friend of hers is also getting married so I might get some ideas on her wedsite. You what it is? bagaholictiestheknot.blogspot.com - the bagaholic musings of Sis Miles.

So I read the whole lot and I noticed that she is always referring to a particular word - W@W. What the hell was that? So I clicked the w@w link at one side of her blog. And danggg! It is a forum! My first impression was that it is like Girltalk. So I registered. Well at first I got overwhelmed but after some time I find reading brides' posts very addicting. Whoa! I am not to blog about w@w now. Focus!

So going back, the girl who brought me to w@w is tying the knot today! Weeee I'm so happy for her! I hope everything will turn out ok. Just let God Miles! :)

And by the way, I also got the chance to taste her bridal shower treats although I am not there! How? Through Joweyn. hehe. Sunday last week, I went to Joweyn's house to deliver her WYB card. She gave me these:
This were from Sis Miles' bridal shower from last Saturday night. My friend took home all of these:
Wow! It must have been a great bridal shower. I can only imagine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...