Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

I would kill for Elie Saab creations! :))

If not for my search for the perfect entourage dresses, I would not discover my love for Elie Saab!

Actually, I haven't realized it at first. I just searched for ramdom gowns using Google Search and after putting it on a single folder i noticed that most of the filenames contains Elie Saab. wow! So I guess I found my dream designer. Oh yeah this is the weirdest dream. If I cannot afford Veluz, I surely could not afford even the simplest of Elie's gowns. But I can afford an immitation. hehe kidding. I just hope local dressmakers can make a decent version.

Anyway, take a look at some of Elie Saab's collections. For some reasons, I will not be posting my entourage gowns here. Especially my wedding gown! (let's leave some excitement for D).
santa-santita look!
All photos are from eliesaab.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...