Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Our Bearers!

As I narrated before, we had problems finding little boys. Because first we do not have a lot of bearer-aged boys in both families. Only D's tito has son, so we got Troy. Good thing is that we have a lot of friends with sons! So we asked Leo if we can get Adam, and Royden for Kie. They both agreed.

Now another thing came up, who to put on which position. D let me decide on this one. So I based this on how I knew the kids.

Since I don't know much about Troy, I placed him as Bible Bearer. So if ever he is malikot, we will not have much problem because the bible can easily be spotted if lost or misplaced.

Now between Kieron and Adam, I noticed Adam is more behaved. Kie is sooo kulet! So I guess I have to entrust the Ring Bearer duties to Adam:
trademark smile. so cute!
And the Coin Bearer to Kie:

Well, Adam will not be holding the true ring anyway. But I'm planning to put our Promise Ring in it. It is not as pricey as our wedding ring, but it is equally valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...