Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

The boy Alfonso :)

Remember my story about my FSIL's baby? The boy. :) (Click HERE)

He's here! Finally, Alfonso Matteo Talattad Bravo saw the world for the very first time.
light or dark?
Ate Lani gave birth morning of May 24th. Yes, it was the same date of the American Idol Season 11 season finale. So while Ate was on labor, her hubby was still voting for Jessica. hehe. Anyway, the delivery went smoothly (it should be, it's CS). It is a very big bouncing baby boy. Imagine 8.12lbs? argh no wonder his mother had a hard time carrying him in her womb. But i'm sure his parents, even his mother, will say it was all worth it.

We had the chance to see him not until evening. Straight from work, D and his family picked me up to go to Cavite. We were greeted by the still sore Ate Lani, the very hyper Kuya Jubs and the very hungry Alfonso.

The first thing I checked when I saw Alfonso was his skin color. D and I have this inside joke that we will see if they have stronger blood depending on Alfonso's color. Ate Lani, like D, is dark-skinned. While Kuya Jubs, like me, is more on the fair side. But damn it is very hard! If the baby is all red, is he fair or dark? My friend Apple was so red when she was born, thus the nickname, but she is dark now. But Tita Nitz said that if the baby is red, he is supposed to be fair. Argh. Whatever. Let's just wait and see. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...