Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

unleashing the fangirl

DISCLAIMER: Brace yourself for some fangirl post. :)

I seldom get artista crushes. I find it weird for people to go gaga over someone they just see on TV. In fact, my cousin branded me kontrabida every time I made fun of her because she went to this Hanson fans club's meet and greet. And how she went crazy every time Hanson brothers were in town. IMO, just get the real deal. I mean, get someone who can notice a commoner like you. Fairytales only happen in movie, so I speak. Oh well, to each his own.

Not until I noticed this guy from The Morning Rush with Chico and Delamar. Oohh not Chico! hahaha.

BTW, I am an avid fan of rxtmr for as long as forever. Just give me FM radio or internet, you can see me laughing my ass off Chico's sleazy jokes and Delle's innocent retorts. I regret that I'm not listening the day Delle announced her pregnancy, but I was there when the new guy filled in. That was Gino leaving the Awesome Twosome with Fran to join the show. I was surprised that the new 'loveteam' clicked like crazy! I was loving every day of their gay-ness. When Delle returned from maternity leave, I was afraid that the Chichi and Gigi tandem might be over. But yay! Gino stayed! And so then the birth of the Kikay Barkada. As well as the creation of my twitter account @yoshyin.

I am definitely an avid fan of Chico and Delle and The Morning Rush in general. No questions on that. But what I was talking about is my fangirl mode on Gino Quillamor. I sometimes listened to the Awesome Twosome before but I didn't get to the point where I would search him on the net. Maybe we can blame Chico? hehe. I liked the refreshing point of view Gino brought to the table of the show. It was something new, something to break the routine (the same level as what the Zinger Zongwriter, Jackie Chanak, and Call-center guy did). He was not afraid to go into debate with the two veterans knowing that they were generations apart. I liked his humor (particularly gay humor), his yabang, and yes even his emo-ness.
photo from Gino's FB account
This is really surprising for me because apparently I do not like white guys. I find white-skinned guys gay. Yeah I know this is so wrong. But that's me. :P

But wait a minute! Aside from him being whiter than me, he is every bit my dream guy. Look at this:

He has great sense of humor and huge respect for girls. He was so game to dress in drag when he lost a bet with Fran.
the very game and the very gay Gino
photos from Mackoy
He is also my geeky gangster. And a gamer at that.
photo from Gino's FB account
Did I tell you I easily fall for bad boys?
photo from Gino's FB account
But after all that, he is still that Boy-Next-Door.

I don't really care if he's chubby.
photo from google search
Yay! What a fangirl. One day, I'll be seeing you Ginoboi. But for now, I'll leave you with this:

To Gino,
Don't you get it? Maybe the reason why you are so emo is because you haven't found me yet? Maybe I am the one to take all your fears away. Maybe I am the girl for you. Think of it. :)

wahahaha JK! No I'm not in that stage. I know Gino has Coleen. And I have my D.
Maybe in another lifetime? wahahaha PAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...