Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

DIY: Mini-Traffic Cone

Ok! I am currently in one of those good moods towards wedding preps. I need to strike while the iron is hot! yay!

So last night I made one of my fantasies into reality - my very own mini-Traffic Cone paper mache!
Sorry for the picture resolution, I just used my phone camera. And it is still a work in progress.
I also need to secure D approval for this one. Oh yeah he is in charge for everything male-related. :)

What's this for? Hmm I can't really tell now. I have so many ideas on how to use it. Wait and see.



1 comment:

  1. Highway1, your supplier of specialty roading products. Call 0800 175 571 for Road Safety Cones , hi vis jackets, hi vis vests, cable covers, speed bumps & more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...