Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

{SUPPLIER RATING} Photobooth

LENSCAPE PHOTOBOOTH
CONTACT: 0917-5969442
https://www.facebook.com/lenscape.imagesevents?fref=ts
DAMAGEP8,000 2 hours +1 service (Bridal Fair Rate)


Lenscape was another Bridal Fair find. This was one aspect we thought we would like to see their output first. If you remember, I am very picky in terms of pictures. As much as possible, I want to capture every moment of my wedding, including the moment where my guests were having fun. We chose Lenscape because of it's very promising offer during that bridal fair. We were sold by its Quality over Speed performance. Check my post about it HERE.
This was our package from Lenscape - 
The quote was made March 2012 so rates and packages may be different now. Do check their FB page for the updated one.
I had a very good communication experience with Anna. She easily accomodated my request to have the full payment be paid on the day of the wedding itself. I requested that because in their contract they wanted me to pay full one week in advance. I'm not comfortable with that so I asked her to change it which she willingly obliged.
I also told her that I want to customize my backdrop. They do customize but it will be of additional charge but if I will provide my own then it will be free. Here's my customized backdrop by the way -
It's made of real CAUTION tape. Nice eh?
Here's the bridal fair photo we had from them. We liked its semi-saturated effect.

We chose the strip package so we can keep the other half of the picture for our album. One of my friends found it small, some said its unique. But that's how we like it! What disappointed me was the picture quality. It was totally different from the bridal fair. The pictures were a bit dark. I think the lights setup was not bright enough. Sorry for the poor quality of the picture below, but to give you an idea, here's some samples - 

As for the guestbook, my request to make it white was not granted. Apparently, they only have black albums. Ok no problem. The outside of the album was not bad either.

What disappointed me was the inside of the album. It totally looked scattered. Maybe I should blame my guests for not writing in an organized manner? Nah! But I have to admit, I cannot rely on the photobooth technicians to man where the guests will write all the freaking time! To I guess it's acceptable.



I gave them the middle score because I think they should improve the lighting. I'm just wondering why they have good setup at the fair but bad setup in my wedding. Maybe it's a different team who handled the setup? Oh then I guess they should focus on educating their team so they'll have uniform results.

Picture not so perfect,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...