Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

One Year of Roadtrip

So, I posted last December 28 that we will be celebrating our first year anniversary down south remember? Actually, it was not our original plan. Honestly, we have no plans! Haha! I was involved in a very toxic project sometime in September last year so I wasn't able to prepare a bonggacious anniversary celebration. Plus, we were not sure if my planned vacation that December will push through. Initially, my plan was to have my vacation starting December 17 then I'll be back second week of January. Yep that long! It's allowed as long as the project allows it. Unfortunately, our project, which was scheduled to finish by end of November, extended until before Christmas. They said that if we were unlucky, we might work after Christmas also. Good thing was that we were able to do what we have to do before Christmas. Well, I just had to do that Sunday work but it's ok.

So going back to the "plan", I first wanted an out of the country vacay but we lacked prep time. Next, I wanted for us to at least ride a plane to a local destination, but the uncertainty of the project timing still didn't work with us. Then, I said at least give me the best resort in Luzon so we can do roadtrip. Unfortunately, we cannot afford to give away money in case I have to go to the office the last minute. My vacation was only finalized by December 23, the nearest good beach that I can think of then was Puerto Galera. But of course, we promised not to stay in the White Beach because it will be normally crowded for sure.

By morning of December 27, we used UEJ and drive to Batangas Port. It was very hard then to find a secured parking since it's full everywhere. Good thing we found this establishment that allows cars to park in their garden.

After finding parking, we rode a Ferry going to the beach. I forgot what liner we rode or what route but definitely not Balatero which is the dock in the White Beach area. I will find my notes then update this post asap. Anyway, we were supposed to dock in the shores of our resort itself but, for some reasons, we were brought here -

That's exactly where I wanted to stay but they were fully booked! Argh. So we chose the next best thing -

The shore -

The centerpieces -

I noticed they have a lot of these flowers -

See?

After a sumptuous lunch, which of course I forgot to take pictures, we headed to the beach!

Then nang magsawa, gumora na kami sa White Beach. Why? May kamahalan kasi ang food sa Aninuan. So we decided to try to find something good to eat sa White Beach. And I want to see how it has changed since the last time I saw it, which was 2007 pa!

As expected it was crowded. And there were a lot of vendors selling their products and a lot of manangs na nagaalok ng massage! Gosh siguro naka-100 na "Hindi po" ako. Aww. After filling our stomachs, we head back to the resort na. We chilled by the cabana for a while then bedtime na. Alam na! :P

We woke up not-so-early the next morning. Just in time for the free breakfast. So what's the free? Eerrr American Breakfast lang daw namely toasted bread, jam, butter at mangoes. We ordered another pasta para may iba naman. Na mind you kapresyo na ng super bundat na dinner namin sa White Beach the night before. Okkkkk!

After breakfast, we headed to the beach again bago pa umaraw ng bongga. Here's another shot of D's fave pose. This was our part of the beach, almost solo! Unlike sa White Beach na di ka makaswim sa dami ng tao.

Here's their pool naman -

 Here's the pahingahan area -

Another spot to muni-muni -

The very happy us -

I said happy diba? Parang bliss yata -

Happy 1st year anniversary to us! 

Hoping for more years to come,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...