Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

{SUPPLIER RATING} Lights and Sounds

CYBERSOUND PRO
CONTACT: 0922-833 9865
cybersoundpro@yahoo.com
DAMAGEP5,000


As a w@wie, my first choice was of course Rejectkrew. Their rates were reasonable but upon further research in the W@W's archive I found a supplier that can offer half of Rejectkrew's price. Here's the story behind our booking of them - HERE.

Judging from the package that they sent me, I thought they were heaven sent. I even asked Akustik JAM to check if the list below was good enough for them. Fortunately, they said it's ok. 

Oh by the way, please don't mind the multiply page. We all know that multiply no longer exists na naman.

About their performance, I wasn't able to pay that much attention to them during the reception. My head was full of dreams and music! Oohh music! Nice! So they did their job well then? Yeah I guess so. Judging from these pictures, I'm confident they delivered well -

Smoke and Bubble Machine -

Music that made our guests dance -

Green laser lights at night-

Also they were able to accommodate my music requests. I just provided all the necessary CDs they needed. Plus a backup CD just in case the first one fails to work.

Two thumbs up,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...