Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Greatest Investment

I am kuripot and I'm proud of it. I seldom buy things for myself. My happiness is to see my family happy. My only splurge for myself are food and travel. But that may also be changed now. Why? You ask. It's because D and I decided to splurge on the greatest investment of our lives! We bought a house! Isn't that awesome? It may be a little late for some since we were already one year married. But hey at least we did! And we're happy!

Here's D on the site somewhere in Antipolo -

Yup! It's just one story bungalow. It's the only housing community that fits our standard and our budget. We wanted at least a single-attached house. You see we lived and is now living in a townhouse where you and your neighbors share walls. It's totally annoying believe me. Speaking of walls, most of the townhouses have second floors right? But have you noticed that the walls on the second floor are made of wood only? That I don't like. This one we bought has pure stone walls. Nice eh? It has a setback on the back, one side and front. Thus, we have the option to use it as a garden or convert it to a dirty kitchen or motorcycle parking. Not that we do not have enough parking naman. We have that one parking in front of the house plus we have the chance to use the end of the road. Oh yes! We chose the end of the road so we can use it for extra parking if ever we decide to buy another car! Haha the dreams!

I have a lot of ideas already! I'm so excited! But we have to wait at least 2 years before we can move.  

So how much? It's a little over 2 million. A little over our budget also. So all these means we have to cut back on splurges. We're starting to feel how hard it is and we are just on our first month of paying!! Waaa. But I know it'll get better as long as D and I are working together. Konting tiis lang and it will all be worthy.

Giddy future homeowner,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...