Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Picasso!

The moment I saw The Picasso Boutiqued Serviced Residences, I instantly fell in love. I was talking about the moment I saw it captured in pictures. But I still came to check it in person. You know - pictures can be deceiving. But it was not. The rooms were exactly like that of the pictures. Maybe the pictures were just altered by a bit of Brightness. Other than that, you won't be deceived.

The first time we attempted to do ocular, the hotel was fully-booked. But I still enjoyed looking at their lobby. Small but really something. See post HERE. We checked a bunch of other hotels after that, but my preference still went for Picasso.

So one weekday before dawn, we decided to revisit it. This time we made sure we can be accommodated for ocular. We managed to catch the last glimpse of sun in the room with this picture -
 When I shoot the room, I was trying to copy the picture in their website. But i was too near -

My heart pumped with excitement! So that was 'This is it!' :)

Also, although I know we can't afford, I still asked to see The Picasso Loft. BTW, the one we looked earlier was the 88-sqm Barcelona Suite. We also checked the 45-sqm Malaga Studio but decided it was too small. The Picasso Loft was the biggest they offered. It was a 93-sqm two-storey room. I was awed -

But practicality-wise we chose the Barcelona Suite. I just hope I'll be as lucky as April. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...