Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

D Last 'SINGLE' Bday

This event was a proof that if I super love someone I can be generous. Look at this guys!
The occasion was D's birthday. It was his 28th. And his last birthday as a 'single' man. He will be married on his next birthday! hahaha
I know it's kinda special to him. So I made one of his greatest dream come true that night.
That was to gather all of his friends into their house for a party.

Well, I managed to gather almost everyone. Of course I am not God so I cannot control all of his friends.
There were some who were more excited to help me pull off my plan. While there were some who really didn't care. Oh well that's life. We really couldn't have it all.

So going back. First thing I did was a facebook greeting. No signs of party yet.

KAHAPON
Ako: miel hindi ka ba nalulungkot pag bday mo? ako kasi nalulungkot kasi tatanda na naman ako. hehe
D: hindi. masaya nga ako e kasi bday ko.
KANI-KANINA LANG
D: ayan nalulungkot na ako..
Ako: kasi tatanda ka na?
D: hindi. kasi walang nagtetext greeting saken.
Ako: e kasi may facebook na!
D: e bakit last year kahit may facebook pagkagising ko may 30 texts pa rin ako nung midnight.

awww! guys!!! may old-school bday boy dito. mas bet ang text! hehehe
Anyway, Happy happy birthday Miel! I love you always.. inspite of the ever changing technology! ♥♥♥
 — with Darnz Logus.

I dropped by his house in the afternoon to help his mama prepare for the party at night. Then I met up with him at Megamall. The weather was really not cooperating. It was raining hard. Tsk. Since Tita Nitz told him during breakfast to go home early because they will be having a family dinner that night, we didn't watch The Amazing Spiderman. Instead, we decided to go home. I told him not yet (the visitors were not yet in their house! Of course I didn't say that hahaha). So I told him I forgot my ATM at home so we need to get it because I'll be needing that for our Cebu-Bohol tour early the next day. So we jumped on the motorcycle and faced the rain (he wanted to bathe in the rain for some reasons I didn't dare ask). We spent a good one hour for us to get to my house then back to his house. When we get to their house, D has no signs of surprise in his face. Apparently, he got some clues that I'm up to something because I kept on texting on our way. He said it was so unusual of me to text while riding. Plus it was raining! Imagine me letting my Iphone gets wet?! Argh someone's at fault here. Someone who pestered me to give him directions on how to get to D's house even though I already texted it to  him earlier. He was calling me! But I cannot answer the phone because I'm with D! At the end he didn't come. Grrrrr

Enough of that talkshit. So there. I guess the party went on smoothly. A lot came to join in to the surprise!
1 - college barkada; 2 - college classmates too; 3,4,5 - Club CB110; 6 - family; 7 - childhood friends
There were a bunch of people who confirmed but didn't came (and without notice too! talk about RSVP!). But it's ok. I'll make a mental note to not invite them in any future events. hehehe. 

More guests meant more gifts also! :) Thank you!
1 - tarp from Tita Nitz; 2,3 - Jinri picture from me; 4 - cake from Lani&Jubs; 5 - yellow umbrella from Kaye; 6,7,8 - Cards from the kids
I guess this is also the right time to make some special thanks. Aside from all the gifts above, I would like to express my gratitude to D' mom - Tita Nitz. Without her help, the party will not be possible. Also, Jinri's picture was from Jerico and Rhina Montemayor. They were also helping me contact Jinri for the autograph but I failed. Which turned out to be better because D can have it signed by Jinri himself. And the food were catered by CCME. I specially liked their Beef Caldereta. yum!

And of course for all those who came - THANK YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...