Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A kiss

Remember I started this 30-day Writing My Life Challenge thing? I was able to do it for 2 days lang. I was not able to sustain it because I got too busy. Kalokie! If you're still interested to read, here they are --


Anyhoo, I guess I can continue it now since I'm not that busy anymore. But the essence got lost somewhere na e. But I still want to write about some things in the 'supposed' list pa rin. Sana you guys won't mind. I'll be dropping the "The 30-day Writing My Life Challenge (Day #)" na lang. Para hindi rin ako mapressure or maiwan ko na naman sya in the middle of it. Oki?

My chosen topic for this day is "A Kiss". Juicy enough for you? Hahahaha!!

Of all the kisses I've had, my most favorite will always be D and I's first kiss as husband and wife. Aba shempre naman! No explanation needed. Given na yun. Look naman oh --

But shempre kung may pinakafavorite, meron din akong most memorable. And sorry to disappoint you but it's not with D. It was with my first boyfriend. Up until now na kahit antanda ko na, I still remember the moment. Why? Well, to tell you honestly, that was not our first kiss pero it was the one that made an impact on me because of the reason behind the kiss and the place where we did it. We were seated on a man-made stone bench under a tree on top of a mountain while watching the sunset. Gets? Hahaha! Something ganto sa pic sa baba. Imagine a boy sitting on the far end then ako nakahiga sa lap nya. Ganern! Summer nun, kagagraduate lang namin sa high school. Nakapagenroll na din kami sa college. It was one afternoon before the school starts kaya sinasamantala namin yung moment together. We knew na come June we will be busy with our respective college lives na. My then-bf, being the more romantic one sa aming dalawa was really emotional. He made me promise na we will still have time for each other. With matching iyakan pa kami nyan. Hahaha! Tapos ayun he leaned down to kiss my lips. Kaya ko lang siguro hindi makakalimutan kasi ang ganda ng setting saka ang emo lang namin. Bleh
Photo grabbed from the net

So how about you? What can you share about A Kiss?


Mwah,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...