Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

The 30-day Writing My Life Challenge (Day 1) : The Story Behind My Profile Photo

Oh wow! The last time I posted something here was last June pa! Ehh di ako na ang busy. Hahaha! But even though I'm busy I see to it that I read my favorite blogs on a daily basis. One of which is my friend Jheng's blog. And then lately, I noticed that she's doing this 30-day writing challenge. She said she got this idea from her friend. Bonggels! Never ka mawawalan ng topic to write on kasi may guideline ka na. Very useful sa mga natutulog na blogs (like mine!). Hahaha!

I'll try to do this. Ok lang? Though I won't promise to do this everyday. Pero I'll do this in order. I hope to finish this before Christmas. Hahaha!

So here goes my first entry ---

THE STORY BEHIND MY PROFILE PHOTO

This picture was taken along the road in Benguet province. We just stopped by the road because of the very eye-catching scenery. Tingnan nyo naman ateng very Forevermore! Oh well, we adapted our pose from the then very famous teleserye of Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano. Hindi naman nalalayo ang itsura diba? Hahaha! Very cold din bilang December to. Oh yes, were travelling last Christmas 2014. Masaya din naman if not for the traffic in Baguio City. Well, buti na lang Sagada was unbelievable. Sobrang serene lang. So yun na. Jan lang kami roadtrip sa area na yan. Ooohh happy days! San naman kaya kami mapapadpad this Christmas?


1/2 of the picture-perfect couple,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...