Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

I stayed for 5 years!

... and it is the longest time I stayed in a company.

So maybe we can conclude that I'm happy with where I am now? Yes, you can say that but of course, it is not perfect (nothing is). I'm just contented. With a great boss, good friends and challenging projects, what more can one ask for? 

I celebrated my 5th year last February 21, 2016. How time flies! The company gave me this - 

The center gave everyone who turned 5 years a Swatch of the same design! Every time I wear this in the office, I have mixed emotions. Proud that I'm one of the pioneers but sad that I am old. Hahaha!

This one is from corporate. There actually were a lot of items to choose from but I decided to get this watch for D since he's been meaning to buy a new everyday watch.

Hopefully, in the near future, they'll give us some retirement benefits. For now, this is good. All is good!


Feeling old,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...