Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Something that happened in the mall

http://medical-diagonosis.wonderhowto.com

Of all the things I did in the mall, may it be alone or with someone or with a bunch of people, this story is the most memorable. Why? Because I did something cringe-worthy.

I POOPED IN THE MALL! :D

I know! You can laugh now. I tried to keep myself from doing that because the mall that day was too crowded but nature's call was too loud. I excused myself from our friends and told them that I just need to use the restroom. Unfortunately, one of my friends joined me. So the two of us fell in line to use one of the public toilets. I asked to go first since I cannot hold it anymore. I was perspiring all over, I cannot even talk. On my turn to use the cubicle, I felt relieved that I was able to make it in time. I didn't poop on my pants. Yay! As I was wiping myself, I realized I have a new problem. The smell of what I just did was lingering in the air and my friend will use the toilet next. I do not have a match or any perfume with me to freshen the air. What to do? Oh crap, I just went out and told my friend that the one before me pooped so it's not smelling nice. I really just need to use the restroom to pee so I ignored the smell. Upon smelling the cube, she decided she did not need to pee. Yass!

I do not know if my friend bought my story or she's just too shy to tell it to my face that I'm the one who did that. Whatevs! After that incident, I always make sure that I poop before I leave the house. Or for emergency purposes, I have to find a less crowded public toilet.

Moving onnnnnn.. :P


Totally embarrassed,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...