Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

{SUPPLIER RATING} My DIYs

ME, MYSELF AND I

DAMAGELost count

There were a lot of DIY's sa wedding namin! Actually, sa sobrang dami eto na yata ang main contributor ng stress ko just days before the wedding. Sinolo ko kasi. Ayun! As in after Christmas nagtatrabaho pa rin ako to finish my DIYs. The night of December 26 nag-DIY pa rin. Gising na gising ako until 6:30 the next morning. To think na we have to be at the hotel na by 2pm. So around 7am I slept, woke up around lunchtime again, then fixed our things na dadalhin sa hotel, then nagpamani-pedi pa kami ni mama. So late na kami nakarating sa hotel, around 6pm na. Haayy! If I were to change something in my wedding, it's the DIYs. Maybe I should have asked more friends. Lara helped me naman (buti na lang!) but it still wasn't enough. Or girls, if you think DIYs will cause you that much stress, pay someone na lang to do it for you! Although, I regret not having someone to help me execute my DIYs, I still love the output. Of course, it's my sweat and blood! Aba natural perfect! 

So here, let me enumerate them for you - 

WEDDING CORD
I discovered my beading talent because of my desire to create my wedding cord. Good blame for w@w! I got this idea from my favorite forum. I was not so good then. Second attempt ko pa lang kasi. Practice makes perfect talaga. But cute pa rin naman. Hehe. Bought all the materials in Wellmanson Quaipo.





WEDDING CORD
I wanted a non-floral non-basket bouquet for my little girls. I wanted din na magamit pa nila after what they will carry. So I made this non-floral bubble burster for them. The flowers were made of different patterned papers, cute fabrics and buttons. They were kept together lang with glue gun. Eto ang pinagpuyatan ko ng bongga. Ang hirap pala! Akala ko konting keme lang. Happy naman ako because it caught attention. 







BEARERS' BOWTIES


100% handmade! Except for the tela and the sinulid shempre but the rest, I made it with my bare hands! See full story HERE.


MEN'S BUTTONNIERES
Again, handmade by me. I got a lot of inspirations from my sisses in w@w and from {ETC} Handmade Goodness. I just incorporated our Roadtrip theme, thus, the bicycle. More pictures HERE.

RING STAND

This one is very unique (according to me)! I don't want kasi the pillow thingy. So here's what I came up with considering our theme - 
This was made with cartons, papers, paint and felt papers. Here it was in action. Unfortunately, they forgot to replace the ring. Buti na lang I noticed so I stopped Father para exchange nila yung ring. Hehe

COIN CONTAINER
Again, I did not want to use pillows so I used this container. Actually galing to sa work ni D! Parang giveaway yata ni CAT, then ang nakalagay dito was a USB drive. Bonggang-bongga nga the wording diba? Bagay na bagay to put our coins there! Hehe. I just customized it by putting a yellow and black construction stripes sa bottom. Then the coins naman were from friends.



BIBLE BAND


Here's our bible naman. We chose white so mas madali magcustomize ng designs. So I just made a bible band using the same material I used sa Coin Container. Then I just printed out our monogram in black and white para clean looking.



MATCHES COVER AND MISSAL COVER


O bonggels pati posporo may cover! And shempre dapat pati cover ng missalette pasok sa theme.





SOUVENIR PACKAGING

Not much of a DIY since galing sa supplier to. I just personalized the packaging para pasok sa theme. Hehe. More HERE.

RECEPTION DECORS
A hit and miss at the same time but I'm still proud. Presenting our LETTER decors. One in the snack buffet - 

One in the decor table facing the courtyard. By the way, I made the table runners also. Not much pictures e so yan na lang.

Cute sana yung PAPER FLOWERS ko. This was how I envisioned it to be. To see how it turned out, read HERE.

The TABLE SIGNAGE were made by my friend Lara. Cute noh?


Am I missing something pa ba? Sa dami nila baka may nalimot pa ako. Hehe!

Feeling artsy,
Yosh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...