Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Kira, the Criminal Killer

Do you guys know Kira? I don't! Hahaha!
SOURCE
Here he is! As defined HERE, Kira is a God-like figure who kills evil people as punishment for their sins. Individuals who write many names in the Death Note and end up getting noticed by the public are generally given the title. Though they are different individuals, the public views them as one entity. In the Kira investigation, however, several differences in methods of killing are spotted, and it is determined by those working on the case that there is more than one "Kira". They are each given different names accordingly.

So sya pala ang isa sa mga Kira! Sa Death Note pala sya. Kaya pala hindi ko kilala. Hehe! Anyway, so why am I telling his story pala. It's because my friend, Rose, gave me a dog. A Japanese Spitz to be exact. His original name was Black Eye but we wanted to name him something Japanese. It was D who named him Kira. At first I was hesitant pa, kasi diba girl sounding yung name? But he said na gwapo nga daw si Kira. So I looked him up in Google and eto nga ang nakita ko. Hmmm cute naman nga. And okay na rin for our new baby boy! At least topic sya ng usapan why Kira if he's a boy. Haha!

Take a look at our new baby and then tell me if bagay sa kanya ang new name nya.

Isn't he the cutest? Oohh which reminds me, one week na sya sa bahay and I still need to bring him to a vet to get him dewormed. Super laki ng tyan! Super siba kasi. Argh

Anyhoo, welcome to the family Kira!


Still missing Didith but loving the new Kira,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...