Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

{SUPPLIER RATING} Church

SANTUARIO DE SAN ANTONIO
CONTACT: 843-8830,32,35,36,38 local 5 Ms.Susan
McKinley Road Forbes Park Makati City
DAMAGEP31,500 (P25,000 for the use of church, aircon, red carpet, sound system, sacristan; P1,000 Processing fee for the Marriage License; P500 Photo/Video permit; P5000 (half of the flower rate) for the flowers) 2011 rate


Firstly, we chose it because it was the automatic tandem of Enderun. We wanted our guests sana na hindi na magtravel far after church. But now that we are reviewing the outcome of our wedding, I think I could do better with other church. Just a note, I did not regret getting this church but I'm not so proud of it either.
The church is beautiful. There's no contest on that. Just look at the facade. This, I think, was one factor that made me choose it. It's yellow! Although the picture does not clearly show. 

The altar was divine! The chandelier was so elegant! 

It was the perfect backdrop for portraits of our special moments! Like this - 

It also gave me my most desired dramatic entrance. Thanks to the big wooden doors!

So what made me gave it a middle mark?
1. It was super pricey. Truly, an artista level church! The P25,000 fee was just for the use of the church (venue, aircon, red carpet, sound system, sacristan). I need to pay P1,000 more for the processing of our Marriage License, P500 per company for the Photo/Video permit. Then we have to give 50% of the costs of our flower deal to the church. So remember, I got the 10k package from Sunny florist, 5k of which went to SSA. 

2. It does not come with a free priest. We can request for their resident priests but it depends on their availability. Naturally, we have to  give them stipend also. I called their office and they said that the lowest stipend is P5,000 plus donations (fruits or other gifts). We wanted to get priest from outside sana but we will worry pa his transpo so we got the inhouse priest na lang. Father Joel didn't disappoint us naman.

3. No choir either. We have to outsource pa. Buti we have choir friends.

4. No flowers included. We have to get it from one of their accredited florist. And mga te, super mahal ng flowers. The lowest rate I got was 8k para sa mangilan-ngilang aisle flowers! Susme! Then half of the rate will go pa to the church. 

5. They have a mandatory pre-wedding seminar and we have to get it from their accredited partners! You have to choose between a stay-in Discovery Weekend or the stay-out CEFAM. Both were very pricey. We choose the stay-out na lang because D's schedule was very inconsistent.

6. Confetti, petals, rice and anything that will drop down the floor is not allowed in the church. So what we made to replace those were ribbon wands. Cute naman!

7. Our wedding was supposed to start at 1pm but we started around 1:25 already. We were not late! The church was! It's because they have an afternoon mass that was supposed to end at 1pm but shempre what do you expect diba? I just hope they informed us ahead of time. The mass ended at 1:15, then the florist immediately put our decors and my OTDs arranged the entourage pa. Argh! Buti na lang the next wedding was to start at 3pm pa because the mass finished at 2:30. We had around 15 minutes to finish the pictorials inside and outside.

8. During the ceremony, at first talaga, D and I cannot feel the aircon from where we are seated. Pero sabi ng guests super lamig daw sa area nila. 

But over-all, I love this church! On second thought, ok naman sya. Plus factor na hindi na kami nahirapan with the licenses because they arranged it for us. I'm afraid to say na if I were to repeat my wedding I will not get this church. Kasi my wedding was perfect for me! Baka magbago if different ang church so No!No!No! I will still pick this church. :)


From an SSA bride,
Yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...