Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Medida Day

Amidst all the issues I encountered just to set a day to have mine and my girls body measurements for the gowns, it still happened. So last June 2, we waited for the rain to subdue a little and then we went to Grace Gown. That was a little different from what I have planned. My original plan was to get all my girls in my house for the measurement and to celebrate my mama's belated birthday as well. Mel from Grace Gown will just go over my place. Unfortunately, some of my friends didn't make it to the last minute so I just tweaked the plan a little bit.
measuring the bustline :)
Mel explaining the details
Oh well, the other girls can still get measured until end of august. But my gown should be in production now, so no delays!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...